Enduring gloss – made brilliant
The universal submicron hybrid composite BRILLIANT EverGlow excels through convenient sculptability and form stability, excellent polishability and a long-lasting high lustre. Its sophisticated shade system offers three translucency levels and enhanced Duo Shades that allow for a flexible use for single-shade and multi-shade layered restorations.
- Exceptional polishability and long-lasting brilliance
- Aesthetic single-shade restorations
- Versatile shade system with three translucency levels
- Excellent sculptability and smooth consistency
- Good wettability with minimal stickiness to the instrument
BRILLIANT EverGlow Flow is based on the same filler technology as BRILLIANT EverGlow and is therefore the perfect complement. Thanks to its well-adjusted thixotropy, BRILLIANT EverGlow Flow has a low viscousity yet offers high stability. A new, extra thin application needle extends the range of accessories and allows for highest application precision.
- Highly stable yet very flowable
- Good wettability for extensive coverage
- Convenient shade concept - including opaque shade
- Perfect partner for the universal composite BRILLIANT EverGlow
- Two application needle sizes for multiple indications
Step-by-step Dr. Guillermo Pregadio Depino shows a clinical case with BRILLIANT EverGlow.
Find out about the project goals for BRILLIANT EverGlow and hear what the Project Leader's favorite product feature is!
The R&D Manager for Composites shares information on fillers, technical parameters and how the team overcame obstacles.
BRILLIANT EverGlow's User Experience Expert discusses the handling and shade features.
- BRILLIANT EverGlow, EN
- Dental Advisor Evaluation - BRILLIANT EverGlow, EN [EN]
- Dental Product Shopper Report - BRILLIANT EverGlow Flow [EN]
- Dental Product Shopper Report - BRILLIANT EverGlow [EN]
- User Report Lenhard [DE]
- User Report Lenhard [EN]
- User Report Lenhard [ES]
- User Report Lenhard [FR]
- User Report Lenhard [IT]
- User Report Lipkind [RU]
- User Report Monte Alto [EN]
- User Report Paguaga Padilla [DE]
- User Report Paguaga Padilla [EN]
- User Report Paguaga Padilla [ES]
- User Report Patel [ALL]
- User Report Schwela [ALL]
- User Report Schönemann [DE]
- User Report Schönemann [EN]
- User Report Schönemann [ES]
- User Report Schönemann [FR]
- User Report Schönemann [IT]
- User Report Shumilovich [DE]
- User Report Shumilovich [EN]
- User Report Shumilovich [ES]
- User Report Shumilovich [FR]
- User Report Shumilovich [IT]
- User Report Tam [ALL]
- User Report Tam [DE]
- User Report Tam [ES]
- User Report Tam [FR]
- User Report Tam [IT]
- User Report Younis [EN]