High performance – made brilliant
BRILLIANT Crios is a reinforced composite. The material combines all the advantages of an innovative submicron hybrid composite material with those of a CAD/CAM fabrication process for reliable, aesthetic and fast restorations without a separate firing process. Consistently controlled fabrication with constant thermal curing, gives the reinforced composite excellent mechanical properties. Two sizes and two translucencies with 13 shades offer a broad range for a daily use in the dental practice.
BRILLIANT Crios is the ideal choice for single tooth restorations, both in the anterior and the posterior region. This includes all conventional indications such as inlays, onlays, crowns and veneers. Due to the shock absorbing effects, it is recommended to use BRILLIANT Crios restorations for bruxism patients or implant-supported crowns.
- Adhesion to light-curing and industrially produced CAD/CAM composites [EN]
- Evaluation of mechanical and optical behavior of current esthetic dental restorative CAD/CAM composites [EN]
- Minimum thickness of BRILLIANT Crios CAD/CAM restorations [EN]
- Modern CAD/CAM composite materials: Material properties and luting strategies [EN]
- Shear bond strength of BRILLIANT Crios sandblasted with CoJet [EN]
- Shock absorption testing using COLTENE BRILLIANT Crios sample crowns [EN]