3 Indications – 1 Material
Additionally, ParaCore in automix syringes is usable for cementation of indirect restorations.
The use of ParaCore as a fixing and abutment material establishes an optimum "monoblock bond interface" between dentin, post and crown to produce a restoration with an unusually long life and very high strength.
The perfectly matched bond and cement system form a closed product chain for clinically successful posts build ups with long-term stability.
Extended working time with ParaCore SLOW
The working time of the ParaCore SLOW at 37° C is 60 seconds, which allows completion of large restorations or cementing posts without time pressure. The ParaCore SLOW setting version can also be injected directly into the root canal with the fine root-canal mixing tip.
ParaCore provides you with the following features
- One Material for 3 Key Indications (post cementation, core-build ups, crown & bridge cementation)
- 2 Versions: ParaCore and ParaCore SLOW
- 3 Shades: dentin, white and translucent
- Optimal monoblock bond interface between the dentin-post-crown
- Superior bond strength and durability
- Stable consistency
- Contains fluorid