Imagine a jump start to revitalize your dentistry and your life. This fast-paced presentation provides concrete tips to make every dental day better, via new techniques, practice management tips, the best most innovative products for the task at hand, and a streamlines process to create sound cosmetic dentistry, no matter how hard the case. Expect lots of “gems” and rock-solid information to use on Monday morning.
· Learn how to fill up your dental days with exquisite, productive dentistry NOW.
· Master new/old management of severe wear cases (many cases shown).
· Diagnose and treat bulimia cases compassionately.
· Eliminate patient objections with lithium disilicate/composite onlay phasing.
· Translucent zirconias vs. lithium disilicate…how to win (or lose) with each.
· 30 better, economical products to use Monday morning.
· Why you may be cementing your cases all wrong.
· Why the time for bioactive products is now.
· Who and what to wipe out of your dental days.
Dr. Peter Auster
Dr. Peter Auster continues thirty years of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry in his private practice in Pomona, N.Y. He is a graduate of the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Dental Medicine. Dr. Auster has lectured from Portland, ME, to Portland, OR and internationally. He frequently participates in national podcasts, and webinars. He has been quoted in Women’s Health, OK!, Glam Bellezza, and Natural Health magazines and voted a “Top Dentist in the Hudson Valley by his peers for the last 10 years. He is published frequently. His most recent article, “Evolution, Revolution: Groundbreaking Composite Dentistry” is the February, 2019 cover story of Dentistry Today Magazine.
He is a new Fellow of the American College of Dentists. Dr. Auster recently completed two terms on the board of directors of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and chair of their leadership committee. Dr Auster is founder and past-president of the New York Affiliate of the AACD, the Greater New York Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He is a "Dawson Scholar" and received a "Concept of Complete Dentistry Award" from the Dawson Academy. He is a member of Catapult Education, participating in product reviews and lecturing often. He is very proud of his selection as an AACD Humanitarian of the Year and Certificate of International Voluntary Service from the ADA. Dr. Auster’s volunteer work includes 11 years of volunteer dentistry in Jamaica; Give Back a Smile; ADA Donated Dental Services, and Smiles for Life in which his office has contributed over $55,000 to children’s charities.